Term 3 Skills Squad has been
due to the COVID-19 Lockdown
and the temporary closure of Penrith Ice Palace!
For skaters from Skate School Classes 5 & 6,
Aussie Skate Freeskate 1 - 4 & all IJS Levels
Our classes are designed to help skaters improve their skating skills and are made up of 2 components; off-Ice focusing on stretching and flexibility & on-Ice focusing on skating drills (edges, turns, steps and power).
Day: Thursday weekly (including School holidays)
- Term 1 - (4th Feb to 15th Apr)
- Term 2 - (22nd Apr to 8th Jul)
- Term 3 - (15th Jul to 30th Sep)
- Term 4 – (7th Oct to 16th Dec)
Time: 6-7pm (Off-Ice 6.05 to 6.25pm then On-Ice 6.30 to 7pm)
Cost: Price varies depending on ticket type - see ticket list below.
- Term or Weekly passes are available for purchase.
- ALL payments are to be made online via this event prior to attending class.
- Cash payments CANNOT be accepted.
- Weekly tickets can be purchased up to 7 days in advance, please endeavour to make your payment, at the latest, by 2pm Thursday.
- We accept Active Kids Vouchers for PVFSC Members only when paying quarterly.
- All participating skaters are required to have their own skates.
- Skaters are required to wear appropriate footwear (joggers) for the Off-Ice training component.
- Our Coaches are accredited members of the Australian Professional Skaters Association (APSA) and on a rotating roster.
- All enquiries are welcome via email firstname.lastname@example.org